Saturday, January 16, 2010

I got up late at 9:30. Hubby was snoring after we went to bed at Midnight. So I moved to the couch in the living room. Went back into the bedroom around 3 AM and he was still snoring, which is unusual. I didn't want to go back to couch, so just sort of tuned him out, and finally managed to sleep. That's why I got up so late.

We went to see Avatar 3D today. That was interesting and the movie was good. We both liked it. Then he took me out to eat at a Chicken place. Then to Loews, to pick up sealant for the Shower stall that might be delivered Monday. If they had known that we had paid for the delivery, it would have come today, but maybe Monday. We did notice while there that they had two of each of the shower stall pieces, so not reason not be delivered.

Nice to be home. Got some wash in, and really need to move it to the dryer.

No new blog yet.

No comments: