Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello All,

I know I haven't blogged for a while, but I will try to do better.

This is my new purse I got online at eBags.com I love it, it's big
and holds a lot. It has a zipper pocket and two open pockets for
cell phone and/or iPod, or whatever. I also have one of those things
that has a lot of pockets that you can take from purse to purse. I
have my digital Camera in there, and extra keys, pens and pencils, etc.
that move with it. Only the wallet that goes in the middle. Anyway
I think it's pretty too. Maybe you do too?



Not much knitting going on. I was doing a row on my sweater when
I noticed that the cable had come apart not with the metal end,
just the cable out of the bottom of the metal piece. (Options)
It must be the one I got the new cable for but couldn't find it
again. Well, I had to pick up the dropped stitches with the cable
end which isn't sharp or anything. When I got them picked up, I
noticed a loose loop hanging down. Don't know how to fix it, so
once I get the new cable on there somehow, I will take the row out
and try it again. When I have a few inches again, I will take a
picture.

So, I've been knitting

2 comments:

roseygirl said...

Love the bag great job :) I haven't stopped by here in a while as I lots all my links then when I was looking through my older posts I found your link on a post you made about some coat hanger covers I had made. :)

Catherine said...

I love the purse.