Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi All,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I've been re-learning ribbing
stitch. I always seem to do ribbing when busy looking or doing
something else. Then I screw it up. Such fun. I took a Magic
Loop class. I had so much trouble with the needle kinking and
making mistakes, that when I was doing the ribbing finally, I
screwed it up somewhat. I didn't care that much, and kept knitting,
but the second class she made me take it out. Told me if I had
that much trouble, I should just knit a roll up hat plain.

I'm wasn't ready to do that, but did that in the class to make
the teacher happy. So, today, I got some yarn I don't use for
anything else in a light color, and tried it. Think I've got it
down now, knit the purls and purl the knits. Yes, I've been knitting
for 12 or 13 years and should know that. Call it a Senior moment.

So, I think when I retry the hat yet again, I will do it on two
circular needles like I'm used to, and follow her pattern and
make the hat. If I have to do it without looking at TV or listening
to iPod, I will.

I suppose I'm not the most careful knitter.

So, I've been knitting


'

No comments: