Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Sky

It was a blue sky earlier today. Why didn't I take one then? Didn't
know it would change. Pretty cloudy now.



This is the baby bib I made on size 6 needles with Peaches and Cream.
I like the coloring of the akein made. Trouble is I used the size
6 needles. Couldn't figure out why it was smaller than the green one
I made, picture down a post or two. Hmmm.



So, I started this bib on size 6 needles, cast on and did one row, and
then I realised why the striped one was smaller. So then I changed to
size 7 needles as I like the slightly bigger bib better. So this is
how I far I've gotten, 33 rows I think out of the 64 that it needs
before making the straps. Might get that far during the 4-6 hours of
Conference this afternoon.



Ok, this is a bunny rabbit, made from a square of knitting. Well, I
found some pink yarn, and started it. I've frogged it two or three
times all ready. Why can't I do strait knitting? Don't pay enough
attention I suppose. Better go Conference is starting soon.

1 comment:

roseygirl said...

plan is to make some bibs I did start but got side tracked