Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday Sky


We had around 10 inches of snow yesterday and last night. Hubby had to
run the snow blower this morning, so we could use the driveway. We
have a very long driveway, as we live on a hill. He has two snow
blowers, a large one, and a smaller one. Anyway, the sky looks
good today. Snow cleared the sky up I suppose.


Thought I would update you with the baby blanket. Down to 40 some
stitches. Thinking of moving from the circular to strait at this
point. Might be easier than dealing with large circular getting
in the way. It's looking good. There's a few spaces here and
there, I'm not the best knitter. But I think washing and blocking
it might even it out. Looks like it's a good size.


Also showing you the wash cloth I'm making for hubby. Measured it
with his bought wash cloths and need about 4 more rows. He's not
sure he'll like a knitted one. The one I made like this, I really
like. So we'll see if he likes it when I get done. Just did
two more rows while waiting for these pictures to upload. LOL
It's the Nubbins Dish Cloth pattern by Vyvyan Neel.


So, I've been knitting.

No comments: