Thursday, March 08, 2007

Curves Leash

I go to Curves several times a week. During the month of your birthday,
every day you go, you put your name in a basket. Well, this year, I
won the February gift. I had a choice of what she called a key holder,
or a realatively small bag with Curves written all over it. Guess it
would hold shoes. Well, I all ready have a Curves Zippered bag that
I carry my sneakers in, so I chose the (key holder). Well, when I
got home, I got it out of my shoe bag. I unfold it to see how long,
and then I realize it is not a key holder, but a dog leash. So,
here is a picture, as my email friends, don't believe it's a leash.




I've been knitting, on the baby blanket, down to 92 stitches.
Still a ways to go. Also been working on a washcloth for hubby,
which is almost half done. I work on the washcloth while
waiting for things on the computer or while I listen to
podcasts on my iPod. The baby blanket, I work on during
commercials while watching TV.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: