Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday Sky

Well, if nothing else, at least Saturday Sky gets me to post once
a week. Rained this morning, sky doesn't look too good.



Hubby and I just made a swift. Gee, maybe I'll go take a picture of it.



It took us 3 or 4 hours, with a trip out for a bolt and lunch. Hubby
did the work, and I did the fetching, and giving the ok. We got the
pattern off the Internet, actually it's from the Yarn Harlot's site.
I had printed out a thing she had for hubby's to give them hints for
knitters for Christmas. But I used it for my birthday. I asked for
a yarn winder and a swift, and I printed out the directions to make a
swift. So, got the winder for the birthday, and a coupon for the swift
if I helped. So birthday was the 25th of Feb, and I got him to do it
this Saturday. I'm not a morning person, so I told him we'd startat
11 AM. I think we started around 10:45. Looks like it will work fine,
and maybe I'll try winding a hank tonight. We'll see.

Making a Turkey tonight. Smells wonderful. My son, sent me a cooupon
for $15 off a Turkey before April somthing. So, I've been holding on
to it, and decided to get a fresh one yesterday. So, figured I should
cook it tonight. It's only a little over 12 lbs. It was $19 so the
$15 off really helped. No turkey sales this time of year.

Still working on the baby blanket.

S, I've been knitting.

No comments: