Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday Sky

Dosen't look nice outside? Too bad it's only 35 and windy. Very
frustrating look out the window and then look at the temperature.
Well, Spring is like that, even here in the Poconos.



This is third bib I made. Just needs a button. The other two bibs
have novelty buttons, but none of the other novelity buttons look
good for a bib. Looked at the grocery store this morning, but there
small amount of sewing items only included shirt buttons. I know
I have a stash of buttons somewhere, but haven't found them yet.



This is the bunny that I made from a knitted square. His ears are the
only thing that were knit sperately. It was a 6" square, and he's
about 4 inches long.



This is front view.



This is tail. Knitted from an icord in white. Sewed on tight so a baby
can't pull it off.

1 comment:

roseygirl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have added your blog link to my blog links listed on my page so I remember to stop by here often.