Friday, September 01, 2006

Look what I got today.
It's from my Secret Pal, who's name is Crystal.




Here's the things that were in the box, before I opened each of them.



And here they are all opened.



She gave me so many nice things. The big book, is a Crossword Puzzle Dictionary. She made a cute cover for it, and it says, 'Magic Spell Book'. Cute. There is a skein of 100% Wool, and lots of Kool Ade to dye it with. She also put a bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans in it too. Oh, there's a card too, in which she tells me her name is Crystal. I all ready know she lives in North Carolina. Check out her blog at www.shadkitty.blogspot.com. Sorry, I don't know HTML so don't know how to make that clickable.

Anyway, Our knitting Guild is having a class on Kool Ade Dying in our October meeting. So now I have some yarn to try the dying with.

I guess I told Crystal that I do crossword puzzles, and that dictionary will sure help.

Haven't been knitting still. Silly me. Spend my free time reading lately. Will pick up that dishcloth one of these days.

So, haven't been knitting.

2 comments:

Shadkitty said...

I must have ESP! I missed the dyeing class at my LYS because I was in the hospital with the baby. hehe Not even sure if I told you I was pregnant!! lol

Jae said...

I love kool-aid dying. It is so much fun. My favorite color is the blue raspberry. I'm sure you will enjoy your class.