Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No knitting this week, been busy reading. Silly me.
No pictures either, it's late. The West End Fair
is this week. Hubby and I went on Monday night. The
parking lot was muddy, since it rained Sunday when it
first opened. Luckily it didn't rain while we were
there. I had worn my sandals, which was the wrong
thing. My feet were quite sore by the time we went
home. I looked for my cousin at the Craft tent. They
do wooden crafts. It's about the only time I get to
see her. Wouldn't you know she wasn't there on Monday
night, her hubby was minding the store. Thought I would
go today, but it was raining, so didn't. We'll see what
it does tomorrow. Actually the fair is about the same
every year. But we always go at least once every year.

Gee, I am tired, and should head to bed. More next time.

So, haven't been knitting.

No comments: