Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Sky, Yuck, Rain.




By the way, this was taken at 2 PM today not at dusk.

Guess it's been since last Saturday that I posted. Silly me. Haven't knitted. Not sure why. Been busy I suppose. Tried to give blood today. My iron is one point too low. Haven't been able to give blood for quite a while due to low iron. Even now taking Iron pills. It has improved, but not enough to give blood. I've about had it, and don't think I will offer to give blood anymore. Too frustrating.

Losing weigt, or at least inches I think. Went down a size in Pants, which makes me feel good anyway.

Have had a cold sore since last Saturday. Used Abreva, doesn't seem to making it disappear sooner. Such is life.

Have a baby shower to go to in a couple hours. Then tonight there is a Woman's broadcast at church tonight. Why does everyting happen the same day? Oh well.

So, not been knitting yet.

No comments: