Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hi all,

Just updated to Blogger's beta thing. Lost all my side line things. A little frustrating. Well, maybe I'll find other things to put there. We'll see.

It is a lot easier to move things around on my blog now. Looks like it will
be all right. I like blue, so now have a blue blog. Silly me.

Had a busy day yesterday. Went to donate blood and found out again for
umteenth time, that my iron is too low. I think I'm done donating blood.
Too frustrating. After that I went down to a K-Mart and bought baby gifts
for a shower in the afternoon. Came home, ate lunch, wrapped presents,
and got ready to go. Lots of ladies at the shower. She got a lot of nice
things. She's expecting a girl after having 4 boys. Thus the shower.
Immediately after the shower I had a Women's Conference that was
broadcast from Salt Lake City. So, by the time that was over, it was a
relief to have the day over.

So,still haven't been knitting.

3 comments:

Shadkitty said...

Hi Debbie! Just checking in on you.

Still working on that scarf for you! I got you an extra surprise too, since you've been so patient.

Abigail said...

You might think your silly, but I like the blue blog:D

Jae said...

Sounds like a really busy day! Do you like the new blogger beta?? I've been thinking about moving over, but I am so frustrated with Blogger in general. Hmmmm, will have to think about it.