Saturday, December 06, 2008

Saturday Sky's and updates
(picture heavy if you're dial up)

I took this picture this afternoon. The sky is just plain,
no clouds, etc. It's cold, high of 32 or something.



This is last week's Saturday Sky picture that I forgot to post.
Silly me.



I tried to send these picture to my friend in Denmark and
the email failed. It connected but the site rejected them.

So, decided you could all enjoy some of my Christmas decorations.
You can click on the pictures to make them bigger if you want to
see them better.

This is a tree that my hubby bought at a craft store. It was
just a wood tree with holes. Hubby had a larger set of red lights
so he had to drill more holes, then painted it red, and put his
red lights into it. I like it, hope you do too.



Ok, this a Santa I made years and years ago. It is made with
a rug needle, putting the pieces of yarn into the Santa. It
is filled with newspapers. I also made a tree the same way but
didn't take a picture of it.



This is my collection of Snowmen. I leave some of the them
up all year because I love them, but others were put away with
the Christmas stuff. So, here they all are. I especially like
the two small ones. The one of the left is a small glass one,
and the right one is a Harry Potter Snowman, by Jan Karon, he
has a book on his head.



These two pictures I made years ago. The left is Crewel work,
for those who knows what that is. Outlined background, heavy crewel
yarn, following the pattern to embroider it. The right picture was a
kit of pieces that you had to applique on the background using sequins.



Oh dear I forgot to put the picture I took of my knitting. We
went to a Christmas Party at church last night. There was a
dinner, and there is always time at a dinner to knit, so I finished
the ribbing and started on the rest of the hat in ST. It does it
automatically knitting in the round. I will have to another post
tomorrow with the knitting update. Such is life.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: