Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Sky etc.

Took this photo today around 12:30 PM or so. It
snowed like crazy yesterday, and we got about 7
inches. Hubby couldn't get his car up when he got
home yesterday and had to walk up the hill. He
then ran the snow blower on the up and down part,
and was able to get his car up higher, where others
couldn't see it as well. He was afraid someone would
bother it if it was down low. Today, he ran the snow
blower all around so he was able to get his car into
the garage. When you come of out the garage, you
drive a 10th of a mile around the house and to get
down to the bottom, The driveway circles the house.



This is the hat I am making for a friend at Curves.
It appears I have messed up the 2x2 ribbing and need
to redo it. I've been knitting it while watching TV
and most have goofed a couple times. Since it's for
someone else, I should take it out and start again with-
out the TV on.



I've been sick also, which probably didn't help any. I
am on day 4 of a cold. Hope it's done in 7 days.
Don't plan on going to church. There's another snow
storm coming so it might be canceled anyway, but if not
I'm not going. Couldn't sing with the choir at the moment
either. Yes, we are traveling the next two Sunday's, so
such is life. At least I took the gifts for my friend's
last week, so that's done.


We're leaving the day after Christmas. Such fun.
Going to spend some time with youngest son Ben and
family down in North Carolina. I think we'll be
stopping half way and get a hotel. It's a 12 hour
trip and we're old.

Got a package from my parents today. Hubby went to
the post office since I've been sick. They always
send lots of little gifts. I sent them an order
from Figi's.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas or whatever
it is you celebrate.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: