Saturday, August 23, 2008

'A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.'

I took this Saturday Sky picture this afternoon around 4:30 PM.
It is a beautiful day here in the Poconos. Temps in the low
80's. No rain. Great day. Hubby did work on the driveway
patching holes. Can't even drive my car unless hubby drives
it down for me. Silly.



I'm using a pattern from this book by Ann Budd, called 'Knitting
Socks'. I'm using 7 inches an inch with size 3 circulat needles
with Patons Kroy Socks yarn in Winter Eclipse color which is
basically blue.



I'm not very far with this sock yet. Haven't knitted all week,
it was last Saturday when I last picked it up. Yes, I know
it's the only thing on my needles at the moment so no excuse.



Been a tad busy, listening to an audio book, by Robert Ludlum,
reading a book by Dean Koontz, doing crossword puzzles, cleaning
etc. I looked at the small bag of sock yarn and needles, but
didn't pick them up. Oh well.

I'm cooking a slow cooker recipe of a Weight Watchers,
Lasagna Stew. Using gluten free lasagna noodles for
the first time. Hubby can't eat much gluten products.
It was put into the cooker in layers, but I can't quite
see how it will be to get it out of the slow cooker.
I think it will look a mess, but it should taste good
anyway.

By the way, I joined Weight Watchers about 4 1/2 weeks
ago and have lost 12.4 pounds so far. Much more to
go though.

So, no knitting this week

No comments: