Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday Sky?

Well, there is no Saturday sky picture today. I forgot. Silly
me. Thought of it while eating lunch today, but then forgot by
the time I finished it. Such is life.

Well, I tried on the top of the tilted duster and guess
what. It didn't fit. The sleeves were long enough for
me which was great, but the fronts did not meet over my
big bust, and the back was way too short. So, I decided
that wasn't my cup of tea, and tossed it. Didn't feel
like trying to unravel it or anything. It's gone.

So, I have recently found a pig pattern on my Knitting
page a day calendar. I found some pink acrylic yarn
and am going to knit it for my granddaughter. After
that I just may start the Palette Fair Isle Cardigan.
I think there is a picture of the pattern if you look
back in the older pages on my blog. Just found it
back on July 21, 2006. Didn't realize I've had the
pattern so long. I think I will
be ready to tackle it. We'll see. Actually with the
size problem I had with the Duster, I may just go
through the measuring in Big Girl Knits, so that
the Fair Isle sweater will come out a better size.

Did some wash and listened to audio books, knitted
a bit on the pig, etc.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: