Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Sky, etc.

Took this around 3PM this afternoon. Beautiful day, a

little windy and cool, but a very pretty day.



On the Knitting front, I finally found a pig pattern
for my granddaughter who loves the color pink and pigs,
for some reason. She's 4.

So here is the basic body, I think besides the pig, you
can make a bunny and a bear from this shape. So still need
to knit his ears, a snout and the curly tail.




Have recently gotten a new Palm Pilot, a Z22. So that
has been taking some time from the knitting lately. You
can figure how that is.

One thing I need to do and haven't, is to change the
plastic rug protector under my chair before this
computer. It has holes in it, and I have a new
one. It's just seems like a huge job and I just
can't get myself to do it. Silly me.

So, No knitting this week

No comments: