Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rainy Saturday Sky

I took this around 11 AM today. It had rained hard a little
before this. But wasn't raining when I took the pic. Very
humid.



No knitting at all this week. Well, that's not exactly true as
we went to a picnic on Monday for the Memorial Day Picnic. I
took my knitting, and managed to knit both Pink Pig ears, and
his snout. I now need to sew them on the pig body. I seem to
have some sort of block, that makes me procrastinate sewing
on those things. Driving myself crazy.

Maybe I'm procrastinating since the next thing I want to knit
is the Fair Isle Cardigan, and I've recently heard on a podcast
that the largest size on the pattern, isn't big enough for us
bigger ladies. So, I will need to read my Big Girl Knits for
ideas for making the cardigan big enough for me.

Recently I was working on the Tilted Duster. When I put
together the top, before picking up for the skirt, I tried
it on. Even though I had made it bigger, by the figuring
of the leader of our knit guild, it didn't fit. So I
frogged it. Now I'm worrying that even if I made the
cardigan bigger will it fit? Will the fair isle
designs come out all right? Anyway, worries.

Anybody out there that had made a Fair Isle sweater
bigger? How did it work, what did you do? Did it fit?

Thanks,

So, I've been knitting

No comments: