Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Sky this time

This is the Sky this morning. Looked like rain, but then
the sun came out and it's been a nice day. Warm at 69.

Turns out that I couldn't download the pictures because
the picture thing had gone behind my browser and didn't
see it until I closed the browser. Odd.




Now that I look at this picture better, I see if is very
hard to see the forsythia in the middle of the trees. I
should have used the telephoto. Anyway, that stand of
forsythia is bigger and more developed at the moment than
the ones on our north side of the hill. I could see them
better than the camera could I guess. You can see the
difference between the Sat Sky pic and this one, as the
sun has come out and the sky is clearer.



Working on making a space so I can place the blocking
thing so I can block my Titled Duster.

I started a sock last weekend, but only cast-on and did
one row I think. Been busy both reading one book and
listening to another. At different times though. I'm
reading vol.2 of the Work and the Glory by Gerald Lund.
Listening to Total Control, by David Baldacci.

So, no knitting last few days.

No comments: