Thursday, April 17, 2008

Granddaughter's First Birthday

My fifth granddaughter is turning 1 this Sunday. She's the first
of my Son's and daughter-in-law child. I sent a card, and then
went to K-Mart Wednesday and got this toy for her. It's a block
sorter. You know different shaped holes with matching blocks that
fit the holes. Also makes a noise that I think will get on the
nerves. Emailed my son and let him know about the noise and there
was probably a battery place somewhere.




Well, it's been since Saturday, and can you see the difference
in the amount of buds that have bloomed. You can scan down
and see how they looked Saturday.

This is the neighbor's forsythia across the acreage. Used the
telephoto today.



This is ours.



I'm still shuffling things to make room for the blocker board. Might
start blocking by Monday, as I'm busy this weekend.

So, still not knitting

No comments: