Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday Sky


Well, there is still snow on the ground, the driveway
appears clear. Another storm is happening tomorrow,
such fun. But today is ok.



This is a Christmas present I'm knitting. The recipient
reads the blog so can't say. But as I was laying it down
to photograph, I realized it's a mobius. I evidently, didn't
get it untwisted enough when joining, so need to frog it and
start again. I'm a slow knitter, will I get this done before
Christmas? Sure will try.



Crazy weather, ice, snow, etc. Not fun. Can't wait till
hubby retires and we can move south. So tired of ice and snow.

So, I've been knitting and frogging

3 comments:

Kris said...

Love the sky photo. The sky plus the snow is just beautiful.

Came here via the Blogs for knitters group.

Melissa F. in CA said...

I'm sure it will be a wonderful gift! I hope it doesn't cause you too much stress, I know first hand that is no fun, especially around the holidays!

Kim said...

Love the picture of the snow. I'm a midwestern girl and grew up with snow and ice. Believe it or not I miss it. We're now in TX and don't get that much down here. Oh well...maybe one day you'll move south and I'll move back up north.

Sorry about the frogging...I know all about that as the project I'm currently working on has a mistake in the pattern. So now I'm trying to figure out how to correct it. Good luck to you in getting it finished!