Saturday, December 08, 2007

Here is a Christmas meme from Knitnana. I liked
it, so here's mine.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper, but
will use a recycled pretty bag occasionally.

2. Real or artificial tree? An artificial tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Well I don't like it up very
long. It's still in the box. We may put it up this weekend.
Well, today is Saturday and not sure it will get done, maybe
next weekend.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Year’s Day as hubby
is home to help take it down.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Having trouble thinking
of one. I do remember one Christmas, I was about 12 and my
sister was around 4. Mom told me to open my gifts quickly
as I got more than my sister and she didn't want Ami to notice.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, forgot to get it out, so
will do that today.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Hubby

9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister, even though I've all ready
sent her something, I see lots of other things I could send her. We
are much better friends now than we were as kids with 8 years between
us.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a crotched outfit from my
grandmother. Never wore it.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Well I email some, and write a couple
Hubby does most of the card mailing.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually December but I do
most of my shopping online.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate Chip Cookies

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Love all of them

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, although sometimes,
nothing.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas stuff in
October.

23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color – No

24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Can't remember ever leaving
anything for Santa

No comments: