Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Early Sun

I was sitting at the dining room table eating, when I
glanced out the window. To my surprise, the sun was
just touching the ridge across the valley. It looked
so cool, I immediately got my camera out and went out
to the porch to take these photos. This first one, you
can just see the sun touching it from the distance.



For this photo, I used the telephoto on the camera, so you can
really see it. I just think it looks cool, hope you do too.



When I looked a little while after taking these photos, the sun
had passed it, and it looked darkish on the ridge again. So
I must have looked at the optimum time. That doesn't happen
often. There are houses on the back ridge and once or twice a year
I can see the sun just light up one of the windows of one of the
houses. Didn't ever take a picture of that though.

I was working on the left front of the tilted duster,
doing the decreases for the armhole and goofed up. Had to rip
out about 5 or 6 rows. Used a smaller needle to pick up the stitches.
Now I've worked back and it says I should have 21 stitches. Well
I must have something else wrong as I have 34 stitches.
Need to see what I've done. Didn't have this trouble with the
right front. Oh well. Maybe putting it aside for a while will
help.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: