Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Sky

I'm posting this 9 PM at night, but I took the picture around
1 PM this afternoon. Rainy, a tad snowy, cold.



This a picture, not a very good one, forgot to turn on
the light I think. It is the progress of the Tilted Duster
so far. Have to knit St.St. until the armhole measures 9 or
10 inches or something. Not there yet.



Tonight we went to a going away party for a man and his son
who are from Peru and are going home. They've been here
over 4 years. His children at home will be quite grown up I
think. Here they are playing and singing which they like to
do in Spanish of course. Most of the people at the party speak
Spanish, except me and another couple. Hubby speaks Spanish a
little. The father didn't learn English but the boy learned it
pretty good. Of course the songs they sang were in Spanish. I
think they are leaving for home in 2 weeks.



It was so noisy at the party, it was a relief to leave. Peace
finally. Are Spanish speaking people more noisy? Maybe not,
maybe every party that there are that many people there, it's
noisy.

This month we are supposed to get the fronts done of the
Tilted Duster. I better get busy and finish the back,
so I can start on the fronts. Since it is Empire waisted,
the back and fronts aren't that big.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: