Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday Sky

Hot day today. Took this picture around 11 AM this
morning. We have the air on today.



Progress on my sock. Just turned the heel. Need to
do the gusset next. Got this far at my knitting guild
on Thursday night. Had time to do the gusset but didn't
feel like tackling it there. Will work on it later today
maybe.



Last Saturday, my Lys was having a 50% off everything
in the store except their own yarns. The store is part
of a yarn factory. Anyway, even though the store was
terribly crowded, I managed to find this Sockotta yarn
for a pair of socks for me of course as some point.
Haven't seen that many Knitters and Crocheters in one
place in a long time. Waited in line for 2 hours.



While I was waiting in line, we passed an area where this
yarn was in a package of 10 skeins. Liked the colors, so
picked it up. That will be enough for a sweater at
some point. Just photographed the one since the rest
are still in their plastic covering. It's Plymouth
Colors yarn. Some percentage acrylic and the rest
is wool.



When I got my yarn home, I added the yarn to cards. I keep
all my yarn listed on cards with yardage, and all the info
on them. That way, when I want to make something, I can use
the cards to see what I have. Each card also has a piece of
the yarn attached to it also. Don't think I have all my stash
listed as yet, but did the new stuff anyway.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: