Saturday, September 29, 2007

Satu4day Sky

The days are being cool lately. Nice sky, but cool
weather.



I took this a few nights ago as we walked around the house,
the sky was so interesting. Went in and got the camera
and had to take a picture.



I've been sick this week, so no knitting. But I've been
listening to book on CD called 'Get Organized the Clear
and Simple Way' by Marla Dee. So, I decided to start by
organizing my yarn. The first thing she says to do is
Sort. So I sorted my yarns, and discovered that I have
lots and lots of Acrylic yarn. Never realized that before.



Then the amounts of Wool and Sock yarns were about what
I expected.



Same with the Cotton yarn.



So, now that it's sorted, I need to go through each box
and see if I love all the yarn. If not, I will pass
it on to someone else. I'm pretty sure I will pass on
some of that Acrylic yarn. But anyway, now I have to
go through each type of yarn separately and decide that.

I've had a cold all week, no fun. I was getting better
each day, but then had a relapse on Thursday. No fun
at all.

After I go through the yarn I will put the yarn by type
into those huge clear plastic bags I got a while ago.
That way I will be able to see my yarns. Since the
bags have zip tops it will be easy to get to the yarn.
I did have some of it in bankers type boxes in the
closet by color, but I could not see the yarn without
taking the box out and opening it. Clear plastic
should make it much easier. The yarn that wasn't
in the boxes was scattered here and there about
my craft room. Took a while to find it all, hope
I have.

So, no Knitting but sorting yarn

No comments: