Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Sky

Another week, and Blogger is doing something with the pictures.
Couldn't write until I got below them. Instead of being html,
they are actually the pictures. Odd. Anyway, took this sky pic
as usual from the balcony around 3:30 or so.

There was supposed to be rain this morning but didn't see any.
Sunny most of the day.



This is a Shell I'm going to make. The size goes up to mine
so that is good. I'm going to use the skeins of yarn I
bought at my LYS for cheap. The worsted size Plymouth
Encore Colors. Just doing the gauge square first.





We just got home from a wedding reception of a friend's
second daughter that got married today. We were bad
and left before they served the cake. Hubby had to
still pay the bills.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: