Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Sky

I think the Saturday Sky looks quite similar to others I've taken.
You might think that I just recycle pictures, but I don't. I took
this one just a few minutes ago. We have rain followed by heavy
snow due tomorrow and Monday. Guess the sky is getting ready for
that. Such fun. I have a Maxine Calendar and this month she says,
"This time of Year, the weather changes more often than a man with
a remote". How true.



This is a Tribble I made. Got the pattern from 1870pearl.




Use them to scrub things so use it by the sink. As you can almost see,
it's all ready next to the sink. You just use leftover cotton,
and I get mine leftover from making dishcloths. The pattern
is easy, you can find it on her website, on the right side
under tutorials, I think.

I'm just starting a washcloth for myself. I love knit washcloths.
It's just a plain one. Would have taken a picture, but it's only
a couple rows so far.

Found a button for the third bib by going to my good friend's house
and looking through her button box, since I can't find mine. Plan
to box the baby things and add a card and explanation of washing, etc.
in the box with it. The baby is due around the 22nd of the month, but
then you know babies and they come when they want. LOL

I've been looking at the Palette Fair Isle Cardigan that I have the
pattern and the yarn. Just haven't had the time or the inclination
to start it yet. Haven't yet made a sweater.

Just started knitting
a sock which I haven't yet done. Have about 2 inches of ribbing so
far. Will do that for next time. Forgot about it. Knitting it
on two needles, with worsted yarn. Was having trouble with 2 identicle
needles and sock yarn, so found two size 4 needles that one is pink
and one is green. Lots easier to work with. So that's why I changed
to Worsted yarn.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: