Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hi all,

I've not been taking any pictures, silly me.
I went to a friend's house to knit with friends.
Another friend came and knitted with us. Just
three of us today. Sometimes it's only two of us.

It's raining like crazy now. On the way to my friend's
house it wasn't bad, just sprinkling. But when I came
out to go home, it was raining. Such fun. Better
than snow I suppose. It was raining so hard, going
down to the main road from her house, my car slipped
even though it's four wheel drive. Kept my food on
the anti-locks and they stopped me. I was just glad
I had stepped on the brake before I got close to the
stop sign. I drove carefully on the way home.

Did some knitting. I knit a pocket liner, and am
using it for a gauge square. I thought that was
smart. I figured even if the gauge was wrong, I
could still use it for a pocket liner, as you
wouldn't see it. Then I have to knit the other
one also.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: