Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Sky and some Updates

It is a nice day here in the Poconos, a tad more chilly
than I care for but hubby is working outside banging. I
think he is working on the gutters.



This is our Relief Society dinner. Not all are shown on this
picture, but you wouldn't know the people anyway. My friend
in Denmark has a small Relief Society and I wanted to show
her how many women we have in ours.



I cast on for another washcloth. It's easy knitting for
when I go to places where I am going to talk to people,
like knitting groups or going to do while waiting for
the doctor or dentist.



I have just cast on 129 stitches for the back of the
sweater I am making. It will be a cardigan, the
pattern came from The Knitter's handy book of sweater
patterns.
The yarn is Cascade 220 in the Summer
Sky color.



This is the new yarn I got for Wynnie's hat. The yarn is
Jill Eaton's Merino and the tags don't say the color name.
Obviously the hat will be the green and the light green
will be the outside of the flowers that will go on the
brim. I will use the red that I was trying to knit the
hat from, for the center of the flowers. You can look
back several posts and see the pattern.



Nothing much happening around here but knitting. Oh I am
reading also. That cuts the knitting time a bit.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: