Friday, October 10, 2008

Book Meme
A meme from Booking Through Thursday.

What was the last book you bought?
The Taking, by Dean Koontz.

Name a book you have read MORE than once

Oh, I reread lots of books, but mostly
Jan Karon's Father Tim series, and the
Harry Potter Series. I'm also rereading
The Work and the Glory series by Gerald
Lund.

Do you prefer Fiction or Non-Fiction?

I read mostly fiction, but pick up
non-fiction occasionally, usually
when I want to learn about something.

What was the last book you’ve read, and when was it?

Well, I just finished Hunting Season,
by Nevada Barr, and loved it.

2 comments:

CRUMROY FAMILY ORGANIZATION said...

I love the pictures, Deb! Take some pictures of the ward members I use to know. Say hi to them for me. Did you go to Jane's funeral?
I heard Merlyn talked. What did you think of what he said?

I love the pictures of the house. I recognize everything.
Donna

CRUMROY FAMILY ORGANIZATION said...

I meant to say I belong to a book club. I just read one of the best books ever.....Pope Joan by Donna Cross. YOu'll like it if you like to learn things. She does an incredible job of researching the Dark Ages of 860's, I think it was. Fantastic writer and fascinating story. We read Rachel and Leah by Orson Scott Card. We like the Red Tent much, much better. Again, very informative of the period.

Do you have any really good ones you recommend?
Donna