Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Sky etc.

I took this right before I ate lunch around 12:30 PM. It's
been raining the last couple days, and might just do it today
also, we'll see.



I've been having such trouble finding a gauge for the hat
I making for Wynnie. I made 3 gauge squares with needle size
8, then 7, then 9. You don't see the 7 because I forgot to
put the yarn through the last stitch, so it unraveled in the
wash today. I washed it with a load I was doing, and then
pinned them to the blocking board to dry. Maybe then, it will
show the gauge better. Of course it will end up to need to the
size 7, but hope not. I think the size 9 needle gauge might be
right. Come back another day to see which one is right.



I have to put together a salad to take to church for a dinner
before the Woman's General Conference Broadcast tonight.
The meal is at 6:30 and the Conference is at 8 PM.

I also need to roll the hanks into balls for the sweater
I want to knit. Once I move the blocking board I can do that.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: