Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Sky, etc.

Took this photo this afternoon, it was very humid out.
The sky looked like it may rain sometime today. I don't
think it did though. Rained all day yesterday instead
maybe.



This is the sock I've been working on slowly. Not very far
yet. Using Paton's Kroy Socks yarn in color Winter Eclipse.
On two size 3 circular needles in the 24" length. I don't like
double pointed needles.



We gave blood for the red cross today. They were at Pocono
Raceway. You drive in under the track I think. They set
up in the infield or something. There were several cars
going around the track for practice or something. Although
someone said there was a SUV in among the cars. Odd.
Hubby's cousin was here today, he came in time to go give
blood, but he couldn't donate as he lives with someone who
has hepatitis. But he took pictures and things while we
gave blood. I haven't been able to give it for a while as
my iron has been low but today it was good. I remember the
first time long ago, when I gave blood, I passed out. Then
I discovered if I eat before giving blood, I'm fine.

Hubby cooked hamburgers and sausages for lunch. The hamburgers
were fine, but he undercooked the sausages. Turns out neither
of them liked the sausages as they were Chinese Sausages with
some of kind of sauce. They said they were sweet not hot which
they would prefer. I think I bought two packages for one price
and maybe the Chinese ones were under the first regular package
when I picked them both up thinking they were the same. Oh well.
There are 3 of those yucky sausages in the freezer. Wonder if
they will ever get eaten.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: