Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday Sky and Buying a Car

I took this photo this afternoon sometime, while we were down
in Doylestown, Pa, buying a new car. It was getting ready
to rain a short time later.



We were at the Nissan Dealer down there. We went down to
Doylestown to get the Altima Hybrid car that hubby wanted.
Took us about an hour and 15 to get there.



This is the last picture, and not a very good one of hubby's
old car which is a Subaru Outback VDC. It was pouring rain
at the time It was an alright car. Not my favorite, but we
had it for almost 5 years.



Hubby really would have like a metallic green one they had,
but they called us to say the green one had just been sold,
before we got there. And after many hours spent at the car
dealer, we finally got this new car, the Altima Hybrid.
It's Silver as you can see. Gets great gas mileage, which
is why hubby wanted it. The only thing it's not, is a an
all wheel drive, which might make it hard to get it up our
driveway, in the snow. We will see. He may take
my Saturn Vue to work on Snowy days as I tend to stay
insde all day when it snows
.


On the knitting front, I did knit another ear for the
pink pig and the ears are now on it. I looked at the
snout and I'm thinking it's too big, to make it look
like the picture. I may make that again. Anyway,
will hold a picture until I get him done. My granddaughter's
birthday is on the 29th. So time to get this pig done.

So, I've been knitting, guess the funk is over.

No comments: