Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Sky and Knitting Funk

Well, a nice, but very humid and warm day. That's summer in the East.
Took this about noon.



Well, I haven't really knitted for quite a while. Not sure why,
guess it's just a knitting funk. The last thing I knit which wasn't
much, was the ear for ill-fated pink pig. Still need to knit a
matching ear. Just can't seem to do it. Haven't even felt like
picking up anything else to knit. Crazy. Maybe it will pass soon?

Hubby decided a couple weeks ago to go with a DSL modem instead
of the cable modem we had. Cheaper or something. Well, since
then, it was a Wednesday afternoon it was installed, Hubby
hasn't been able to get the Internet, by router to his
computer in the other room. He's been trying and trying
and no luck. Last week, he bought a wireless modem thinking
the wired modem we had wasn't working. Still didn't work.
Well, today, he decided it was time to figure it out. Well
after a couple hours he told me I could get on my computer
and get my email. Surprise, he figured it out. We both
could get on the computer at the same time, wonderful.
Oh, while he was trying, he could only get the Internet
on one computer at a time. Frustrating. Certainly glad
that's done with, and it works.

So, no knitting lately

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've had those knitting funks, too. Enjoy the weather and it will come back in time!