Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Sky and some knitting

Nice day today. Took this around 10:30 this morning. We're planning
on taking a drive and being treated to lunch by hubby.



I've been knitting. I found this bear pattern for my granddaughter
that's one year old. It called for wool, and it would be bigger in
wool, but I figured it needed to be washable, so I'm using cotton.
So far I finished the back of the bear, and have just started the
front side. Finished the legs and just attached them together and
am starting the body. It seems to be going together fairly quickly.
Will I get sidetracked once it's together for embroidering the face,
like I did with the pink pig? We'll see. Her birthday is all ready
passed for the year, so it will just be an anytime present.

You can see the picture of the bear that came with the pattern that
I downloaded from Berroco. Sorry don't have the URL, but try
berroco.com maybe. It was a free pattern.



Well, hubby is finally getting ready to go.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: