Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Well, here is a picture of the KAL Mystery Dishcloth, I've been making.
I don't use them as dishcloths but as washcloths.



After the first row of hearts, I pretty much figured it would have 9
hearts on it. I used a Sugar and Creme cotton yarn in a Tea Rose
color.

I've been reading a book called The Body Signal Secret.
It's about learning to read your own body and whether it's hungry or
not. If hungry, you eat until satisfied. If not, don't eat. I'm
having trouble figuring out when my body is hungry. For years I've
been dieting and eating pretty much constantly. So it may take a
while to figure out when I'm hungry.

Anyway, Since I've been reading it, it's a library book, I haven't been
knitting anything but the twice a month dishcloth. Last night
I picked up the baby blanket and did a few rows. I'm now decreasing,
and it's slowly, getting smaller. Knitting from corner to corner,
remember.

Just won two books on Ebay, about knitting Mittens. One's called
something obvious like How to Knit Mittens, and the other is
called Mittens, Mittens, Mittens. So, we will see.

Also, I am just sending an order to a book club for a book on
circular knitting. She uses double points, which I need
practice with.

So, I've been knitting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a nice job Deb!

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Nice cloth! I guess I'll have to knit one too! :)