Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Sky

Just a blue sky today. No clouds, but baby, it's cold outside. LOL Took
the picture around 3 PM today.



I should have a wash cloth to show, but frogged it today. Did not like
how itwas turning out, and even threw away the directions. That's
how much I didn't likethe mystery cloth. I'm thinking of frogging the
shawl that I haven't been working on and is stuck on row 8. That's lace,
and the dishcloth was lace. Guess I don't like working on lace.
Maybe in the future but not now.

I am still working on the baby blanket. Slowly knitting towards the far
corner. Will finish that hopefully long enough before the baby comes in
mid April. I also want to make a cuddle thing, you know a small blankie
with a rabbit head on it. I have a really soft yarn to knit it with.
Would like to make it to send with the blanket. Should be able to do that
even if I am a slow knitter.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: