Thursday, February 08, 2007

Warning - Picture Heavy post.

Guess what I found at the post office today. A Box from my SP 9. Lots
of goodies, I'm not sure how she fit it all in the box. I sure couldn't
put it back in well once I had it out.



This is a Warm Vanilla scented fragranced sachet. Two lucious pillows to put
in my drawers to scent my clothes.



The yarn on the left is a lace weight Yarn. The yarn on the right is
Knit Picks Merino Wool Sock yarn. I love the colors. Then looking at
the yarn is a cute Lama, I think he is anyway.



Ok, she told me this is Touch Me yarn. It feels great and she said after
you knit you put it in hot water and it felts a bit, and feels like
velvet. It's a gorgeous blue.



The last yarn she included was Black Forest Handpainted yarn. There are
four skeins there. I believe it's worsted weight, but not sure.



These are called Pillow Heads. Not sure what they are. Cute though.



Then she put in these two gorgeous bracelets. Too bad they are a tad
small, but I am losing weight and maybe they will fit when I lose some
more.



Then at the bottom of the box was this First Book of Modern Lace Knitting,
by Marianne Kinzel. It has directions for crocet lace, two Pins, circular,
and seems to have lots of lace patterns.




Can you believe she gave me all those things. Oh, there were also 3 bath beads.
I've all ready misplaced them. Maybe they are by the tub. Sorry no picture.
But maybe there is enough pictures in this post. Anyway, she revealed herself
and her name is Bronwyn, from Montana. Thanks again, Bronwyn.

I've been working on the Baby blanket. Will put another picture of my
progress next time.

So, I've been knitting.

1 comment:

Cornellian said...

I'm so glad you got everything! I'm so sorry the bracelets don't fit- I need to learn to trust my sizing sense- I'm rather large myself (a large frame combined with being overweight) so I don't necessarily know for sure if something is on the small side when I grab it.