Thursday, January 11, 2007

Went to the Post office and found two packages today.
The first was these DPN's I won on Ebay, that came
all the way from Hong Kong. There are 4 pairs
of wooden DPN's sized 1-4 I think. All in MM,
so not positive.



The second package was from a secret pal, Chrystal, from the last Secret Pal,
who is making me a Harry Potter scarf and hasn't finished it yet. So, today
she sent a package of Chocolate. Nice Dark Chocolate. Yum, all ready
opened one of them. It's meant to appease me from not getting the scarf
yet, even though I sure could use it now. Winter has been warmish so far,
but this week it's getting colder, here in PA. Brrr.



I've been knitting a little. Been down with food poisoning or something, diarrhea,
and throwing up. Now I'm just sore.

So, I've been knitting.

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

Oh! I'm so glad you got it alright! Actually, I just finished the scarf last night. I will be mailing it off to you tomorrow. :)