Friday, January 12, 2007

I got this from Rachel's Ramblings blog, even though she didn't
tag me, I thought I'd do it anyway.


A- Available or single? Nope.
B- Best Friend? April
C- Cake or Pie? Cake.
D- Drink of Choice? Coke
E- Essential Item? Yarn
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither
H- Hometown? Philadelphia, PA
I- Indulgence? Chocolate.
J- January or February? February, because my birthday is in there.
K- Kids and names? 3, Jennifer, Jeremy, Benjamin, all grown with kids of own.
L- Life is incomplete without? Hubby
M- Marriage Date? 12/02/69
N- Number of Siblings? 6
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobias/Fears? Fear of falling.
Q- Favorite Quote? Count Your Blessings
R- Reason to Smile? Love to get the mail.
S- Season? Fall.
T- Tag three people! Jae, Crystal, my secret pal.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I'm 6 feet tall
V- Vegetable you hate? Sauerkraut.
W- Worst habit? Eating Chocolate
X- X-Rays you’ve had? Knee, foot (when I broke it), back.
Y- Your favorite food? Chocolate.
Z- Zodiac? Pieces

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: