Saturday, August 05, 2006

Book Meme

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

"Writer W.M. Lewis said, "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." So many of us have wasted so much of our vital energy talking about the great life we could have or will have or should have. All that is fine, but it will not deliver us the best year of our lives."

Well, the title of that book is in the 3 line quote. Take a guess and leave me a comment. Also, you are tagged for the book meme.

So, I've been knitting, frogging, knitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't the slightest clue what it is. lol

Just wanted to drop you a note! My computer is on the fritz on the moment, so if you don't hear from me don't be too worried. I'll be sending you some snail mail, just so you know I haven't forgotten about you.

Jae said...

Hi Deb! Thanks so much for being a great SP8 spoiler! I loved the package. I look forward to staying in touch. :)