Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hi All,

Haven't posted for a bit. Thought I'd better, since with Secret Pal 8, we're supposed to post weekly.

Finally got the package ready to send to my Secret Pal. Need to go the post office soon and mail it. Also get my mail, as we can't have a mail box, since kids (or grandmas) knock it off the post. We're at the bottom of a long hill and I think they drive down the hill with a baseball bat out the window and swing as they go by. Such fun. They don't seem to bother the newspaper box, although they did knock if off once. We've lived here long enough we thought maybe when the generation grew up it would stop. But it seems like the next and next generations, do it too. LOL Not just ours but I've seen many damaged mail boxes, even one of those Rubbermaid ones, has got duct tape all over it holding it together.

Sorry for the rant, but it bugs me sometime to have to go to the post office daily.

Was knitting some fingerless gloves, but made too many mistakes, so just frogged both of them back. Will try again soon. Went to NY on Saturday, and took the baby blanket, and only managed to knit one row. Can't knit while riding in a car or I get carsick. Silly.

So, knit a little and frogged a lot.

No comments: