Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Guess what I got in the mail! My Secret pal gift. Look at this box. Doubt it's a Cuisenart Toaster like the box says.











Look, a handmade knitting bag, although it looks like it was bought. She's a really good seamstress she is.








Look at all these goodies that were tucked in that bag. She made a needle holder, that holds circulars and double points and even maybe some strait needles. Oh, wait, there is a little holder for double points I think. There's also a cute holder for a pair of small scissors. There's a Thread Cutter Pendant, and something that may be a button, not sure. Oh yes, a skein of Mama-E's C*eye*ber Fiber Sock yarn, a superwash wool sock yarn. A pretty blue too. And a cute card too.








Here's a picture of the inside of the bag. Lots of pockets in there. It will be great for a project or two to take along. Will fit all the silly little tools we need to take with us.

Don't I have a great Secret Pal? She sure is a sweetie.

As for knitting, I'm still working on those fingerless gloves. Took hubby's car to get inspected and knit a few more rows on them. Need to take his car back for new back brakes tomorrow, so will take them to knit there again.

So, I've been knitting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I don't know why, but I couldn't comment before on your posts. Anyway, I'm so glad to see you enjoyed your gifts. And I'm glad your pictures turned out so nicely!