Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Sky

Walked out the front door and although I have to look
up, as we face the hill, I took a picture of the sky
from there around 2:30 PM today. Different trees
anyway.




This is the progress on the sock I'm making. I had frogged
the red sock I was working on and changed to Sockotta yarn in
a blue colorway instead. So, haven't gotten very far yet, but
slowly working on it.



Not working on anything else at the moment. Weird. Usually
have at least one other and usually two other things on needles
at the same time. Maybe I should find something to make for
the new girl granbaby. Haven't sent anything since the first
package of a baby blanket, bibs, and a pink bunny I put together
from a kntted square. She's about 4 months now, so need to
figure out what else to make. Any ideas?

So, I've been knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Debbie,
You said comment--so here it is! In enjoyed seeing the picture of the sleveless top you're knitting. I've been thinking wearing something sleveless was against LDS principles, but I see that it is worn over something with sleeves. Anyway, cats are licking their chops. I had better go feed them.
Oklahoma Christie