Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday Sky

Well, it is supposed to rain this evening, that's
why all the clouds I suppose. Took it around 5:15 PM.



This is the progress I made on my sock while on vacation
last week, and some since I came home. Working on the
heel flap. Had to frog the flap once, so have 16 rows out
of 36 done on the flap. Yes, I am slow. Maybe the 2nd
sock will go faster.




I heard a podcast recently where the knitter said she worked 2
socks at the same time by using two sets of needles. Working
on 1 sock on each needle set, taking turns. That might be easier
than working 2 at once on circular needles. Don't think I have
another set of size 2 circular needles. Can't afford them
at them at the moment anyway. So just doing the one at time
on 2 circulars.

Guess I could get brave and try knitting the 2nd sock on
double pointed needles. Not sure about that though.

Trying to get hubby to take me to the new Harry Potter
and the Order of the Phoenix movie. He doesn't feel like
it today, but maybe after dinner I can convince him. He usually
likes to go to movies, although maybe not Harry Potter ones.

Oh, no progress on the Smile neck scarf. Can't seem to pick
it up. It's pretty much for fall or winter anyway I suppose.
Only a couple of very long rows left to go.

So, I've been knitting

No comments: