Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday Sky

Another nice day. Very pleasant out. Took the picture
around 2 PM.



Guess what I got today. Harry Potter!! Went to the post
office around 10:30, and it was there with the other mail.
As you can see by the bookmark, that I'm reading it. I just
read an exciting chapter, so taking a break while I think about
it. The box it had in big read letters: 'Muggles, Do not open
this box until 21 July 07. Had to laugh.



This is the progress of the sock I'm knitting. Slow me, just
turned the heel. Now to the gusset, either during a reading
break or after I finish the book.



This a tribble I started not long ago. They are easy to
make and fun to knit. If you want the pattern, look back
a number of posts, and I gave the link for 1870 Pearl's website.



So, I've been knitting, and reading, now back to reading.

No comments: