Friday, May 12, 2006




Well, I think I'm finally getting the hang of pictures in my blog. My secret sister #8 told me how to do it. Thanks, secret sis.






Well, I'm getting these on my blog, but not sure how to get them arranged. I think I
should have chosen where to put them before saying ok. I'll try the next one.

I think I'll stop there as it is a little weird layout. The first one is the progress a while ago on the baby blanket I've been making. I'm a little farther than that now.

The next one is that cool red purse I made. Those are all I-cords on it, but I cheated and made them with one of those small red kiddie things. Because there were 30 or more of those to make. Haven't ever used the purse, but it's cute.

Next to the red purse is the blue scarf. That's nice wide heavy scarf and it was wonderful to wear with my coat this winter, wrapped around my neck to keep the cold out.

The last picture is the fuzzy scarf I made. I used a fuzzy yarn and strait yarn together to make it. Sorry, don't have knitting journal yet, and forgot the specifics.

Well, now that I've done some pictures, I will now start including them, maybe one at a time in my posts. It's easy, now the Secret Sis 8 gave me the head's up on how to do it.

I just knit a Wash cloth for my Mother for Mother's Day. Finally sent it today. Seems like every time I make something for my mother, it has mistakes in it. I had made her a stocking hat and that had mistakes in it too. I'm not a good frogger, and end up starting over, so I instead I just ignore mistakes. Silly me.

I also just finished a pair of fingerless gloves. They were knit with some bluish green cotton Sugar and Cream yarn. They were knit flat and then sewn leaving the hole for the thumb. I made them both at the same time on a circular needle, so I didn't have to do one, and then the other. They feel good on. It's interesting that the cast on for one is a bit tighter than the cast on for the other.

So, now I need to knit something else. Maybe the shawl that I had started and then frogged. We'll see.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: