Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hi all,

Yes, I've been knitting, but haven't taken a picture of it yet. Will do so soon.

Making a dish cloth for an email friend, that I've been writing daily to for years. This is the first thing I've ever knitted for her. Her birthday just passed and I didn't send her anything. Hence the dish cloth.

Downloaded the pattern quite a while ago, and never made it. But written on is "Too Big". So yes, it does appear big, but then again it's a dish cloth, and the ones I have that are bought are about the same size. So it should be all right. Can't figure out how I wrote that on it since I'm sure I never knit it before.

Well, I have a Secret Pal, and a Secret Pal has me. We've all been emailing, but need to get some things together to send to my pal.

Somehow hurt my knee last knee last night. Hurts to walk. We walked around the house on the driveway, and twice is usually all right, but we walked 3 times and now it hurts. It had been getting better. Oh well.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: