Thursday, January 15, 2004

I have taken out the sock I started and waiting till I feel up to it to go get a second circular to try the 2 socks at a time. I have been sick this past week, and haven't up to making the 25 mile trip to the knitting store. Guess I could look online, we'll see.

I did knit the practice square for the hat I want to make. That came out ok, so I started the band of cabling that goes around the hat. Haven't gotten very far as my needles are long, and can't use them in my favorite knitting chair. I will do it though. I want to wear the hat.

We got about 2 inches of snow yesterday evening. My hubby ran the snow blower this morning. I made it down it later and it wasn't too bad. The roads weren't the greatest though as schools were closed so they didn't clear the back roads in a hurry. It's still quite cold here in PA. It's about 2 degrees F. now at 7:45 PM.

So, I've been knitting.

No comments: